As featured in
(1) Pour about 25ml (1 ounce) of absinthe into an absinthe glass or similar.
(2) Lay an absinthe spoon across the top of the glass rim and place a sugar cube on the spoon (if you don't have this, try a fork, so that the sugar can disolve through the gaps).
(3) Slowly pour ice-cold water onto the sugar, just enough to saturate it. Allow it to sit until the sugar cube begins to dissolve.
(4) Pour more water over the sugar (again, slowly) until the desired dilution is found and the sugar is completely dissolved. The most common ratio is between 3 and 5 parts water to 1 part absinthe. As the water hits the alcohol, the liquid will swirl and release the absinthe's herbal aroma.
(5) Allow the drink to rest, then stir in any remaining undissolved sugar.
(5) Put your feet up and offer a toast to the Khajiit 🐱
Inspired by ancient glazing techniques of nomadic tribes, the Skooma bottle represents the spirit of adventure cultivated in The Elder Scrolls.
This bottle is intended to be kept and treasured; its aesthetics will charm you just like the Skooma inside. Fresh from the distilleries of Elsweyr, plan your own adventure, while enjoying this ultimate taste of The Elder Scrolls.
Skooma is a make-believe drink, but Absinthe has a similar history; so, we’ve developed a fantastic 'Rouge' Absinthe. This is the first time a spirit like this has been produced, unique with the ingredients and the fact that it’s a 'rouge' absinthe rather than traditional green.
~ Silver | UK Spirits Masters (the highest awarded Absinthe in 2021)
~ Bronze | San Francisco World Spirits (world’s oldest spirit competition)