International Orders & Shipments
We ship international orders to the following countries and regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Jersey and Channel Islands
- Republic of Ireland
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
REST OF WORLD:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
We ship international orders with:
- DHL Express
DHL Express Delivery:
- When you enter a non UK shipping address during the checkout process, you will be shown the appropriate DHL Express delivery charge. This is based on the item's weight and destination country/region.
- Depending on the destination country, shipping times will vary. However, with DHL Express we find that the vast majority of our orders are delivered within 4-7 working days from the date of order. Please visit the DHL Express website to find out how long you should expect your delivery to take from the UK.
- International shipments can often be delayed if your local customs office is trying to contact you without response. Please ensure your contact email address and telephone number are correct when placing your order.
To ensure prompt delivery, someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
- You will receive tracking information from DHL Express via email and/or SMS if you input your contact details during the checkout process.
Customs & Import Duties:
- For international (non UK) orders, you may need to pay local sales taxes and duties.
- It is critical that you provide an email address and contact telephone number during the checkout process so that your local Customs officer can contact you if required, in order to successfully release your package.
- Find out more by visiting our Customs & Import Duties page.
Punctuality of Service
Please note that we are unable to guarantee the punctuality of service provided by our delivery couriers, particularly during spells of difficult weather conditions or extreme pressure on the courier network. If your shipment is delivered unacceptably late after having been collected from us on time by our courier, we will try to secure a refund or voucher where appropriate.
We take pride in packing your order to ensure that it arrives in perfect condition. Unfortunately, there are times when parcels incur damage while in transit. If a parcel shows clear signs of damage or leakage at the time of delivery, we ask that you refuse the parcel. Please ask the courier to return the goods to sender. You should then contact us to inform us so we can dispatch you a replacement order as soon as possible, or issue you a refund.